- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
1 large yellow plantain (still slightly green – should not be mushy or soft), peeled and diced
- ½ pound cooked and shredded chicken
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 stalks of celery, diced
- ½ small red onion, diced
- 4 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoon raw honey
Place a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil and minced garlic.
Once garlic has become fragrant, add the diced plantains to the hot pan and cook on all sides until the become slightly crispy and light brown.
Then add your cooked and shredded chicken to the pan to crisp up.
Season chicken and plantains with garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and salt and pepper.
Once plantains and chicken are crispy, remove from heat.
Dice up red onion and celery, place in a large bowl along with the dijon mustard and raw honey, then mix in the plantain and chicken.
- Add a bit more salt and pepper as needed.
- Eat up you happy bastard you.